Martinez Tools | 15oz M1 Titanium Framing Hammer
Introducing the Martinez Tools M1 Titanium Framing Hammer, a lightweight and ergonomic wonder! Crafted from titanium, it provides an unparalleled strength-to-weight ratio, giving you better power and control with every swing. A must-have for any professional trade or keen DIYer!
The Martinez 15oz M1 Titanium Framing Hammer is an expert-approved tool featuring a steel head & titanium handle as a leading ergonomic, lightweight design, perfect for framing and first fix carpentry.
Weight of the Martinez Hammer explained
The heads and grips are replaceable and interchangeable. The M1 titanium Framing handle is brilliant because of it's ability to limit shock and requires less striking force due to the weight at the head end, so this reduces the impact for your arm and elbow.
Review of the M4 and M1 hammer eatures:
Titanium where you need it, Steel where you want it.
- Ideal for First Fix and roofing work
- Requires less striking force due to the weight at the head end, results in less impact on your arm & elbow.
- Suggested equivalent to 21oz Estwing
- Patent Pending.
- All Martinez heads; M1 (15oz), M4 (12oz), M79 (2lb) are interchangeable on both M1 and M4 handles.
- Mark Martinez (inventor of the Stiletto hammer) preferred combination is an M1 15oz head on an M4 handle (shorter handle).
- For a limited time some M1 15oz hammers will have a different colour grip cap eg black
Review of the M4 and M1 hammer
- Dimensions (full length) - straight handle: 415mm - curved handle: 413mm.
- Smooth Or Milled M1 head
- Straight or Curved Black Overlay Grip
Some of the smooth faces have been powder coated black. You may find that the powder coat will chip. This will not affect the performance of the hammer in any way however, if you are concerned about it, you can safely sand off the powder coat with a sander to reveal the smooth steel face.
Want the full lowdown on which Martinez hammer to go for? Click here